KRU-ENG 1/2561
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester?

3 posters

Go down

What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester? Empty What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester?

Post by 31Pimprapa026 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:57 pm

I expect for patience and effort. I hope myself will be more patient with the course that I will learn is this semester. How hard it is, I will try until it has nothing to try. If I got these two things, I think my study life will pass all problems such as I will turn in an assignment before deadline.

Pimprapa 026 3EN

31Pimprapa026
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Back to top Go down

What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester? Empty Re: What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester?

Post by 31Chonlamas008 Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:10 am

I expect that wouldn't have any obstacles, I'm too tired to face to all the problems. I expect that it will bring me a good change in my life.

Chonlamas 3EN 008

Sent from Topic'it App

31Chonlamas008
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Back to top Go down

What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester? Empty Re: What is your expectation about the new beginning of this semester?

Post by 43Ratchadapawn117 Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:48 pm

Personally, It would be a big new change for me because I would have to study in many new subjects. Actually, I am literally interested in a tourism subject, I can not wait to learn it.

Ratchadapawn 117 4 EN
43Ratchadapawn117
43Ratchadapawn117
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down