KRU-ENG 1/2561
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ?

5 posters

Go down

Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ? Empty Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ?

Post by 31Nuchsara023 Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:49 pm

For me, being alone  is wonderful because I think I can not manage my time when I have a boyfriend.

Last edited by 31Nuchsara023 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

31Nuchsara023
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

Back to top Go down

Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ? Empty Re: Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ?

Post by 31Suphitchaya038 Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:45 pm

I personally like to be alone. I get more time to deal with my activities or homework. It quite hard for me to have a boyfriend while I'm studying because I'm a person who cares about everything and thinks too much. If I have to think and care about our relationship while I study. For sure, I can't do it and I want to focus only on my study. And of course, If I don't have a boyfriend, I can concentrate better and understand myself more.

Suphitchaya 038 3EN
31Suphitchaya038
31Suphitchaya038
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ? Empty Re: Should you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or stay alone as you are studying at the university ?

Post by 43Thawinee127 Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 pm

I think what you should do is just let it be.
There is no need to think because if it is the right thing for you, you will know it immediately.

Thawinee127 4EN
43Thawinee127
43Thawinee127
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Kanyanat075 Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:13 pm

It depends on individuals.
It's ok if you can manage or organize your life well.
However, if having bf/gf makes your life and your studying worse.
I think you shouldn't have.

Kanyanat 075 4EN
43Kanyanat075
43Kanyanat075
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Back to top Go down

Post by 43Benyapha104 Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Both of them are good at the different way.
If you stay alone, you will take all time with yourself and focus only on your study.
If you have a lover, you will have someone to take care of you and be your smile when you are down.
For me, I choose staying alone, I want to take time with EXO and NCT.

Benyapha 104 4EN
43Benyapha104
43Benyapha104
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down