KRU-ENG 1/2561
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it?

3 posters

Go down

What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it? Empty What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it?

Post by 41Patoonpohn026 Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:36 am

My favorite movie is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is a 2010 American action fantasy film directed by Mike Newell. The film was written by Jordan Mechner, Boaz Yakin, Doug Miro, and Carlo Bernard, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, and released by Walt Disney Pictures on May 28, 2010.

Patoompohn 026 4EN
41Patoonpohn026
41Patoonpohn026
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it?

Post by 31Piyakamol024 Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:57 am

Titanic is my favorite movie ever. It will always be one of my favorite love stories. I was obsessed with this movie a lot. This movie makes me cry everytime I watch. It's so emotional for me. Titanic directed, and written by James Cameron. A fictionalized account of the sinking of the RMS Titanic, it stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet as members of different social classes who fall in love aboard the ship during its ill-fated maiden voyage.

Piyakamol 024 3EN
31Piyakamol024
31Piyakamol024
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie (one movie only), could you explain it?

Post by 31Pacharakamola025 Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:51 am

Mine is Forest Gump (1994)
Forrest ran his leg braces off and into our hearts. I loved that character. I cried for that character. Tom Hanks nailed it. Forrest was smart, afterall he taught young Elvis Presley how to dance. He felt in love and so did we. I loved Bubba.
I saw a loyal friend, an obedient son, a caring husband, a worried and a loving father in this movie.

Pacharakamola 025 3EN

31Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down