KRU-ENG 1/2561
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

5 posters

Go down

If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? Empty If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

Post by 31Areerat044 Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:24 pm

If I had to change my name, I would change to Aungsumarin. because It's more good sound when we pronoun in English.

31Areerat044
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

Back to top Go down

If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? Empty Re: If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

Post by 41Thamonwan017 Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:43 pm

For me, my name is a good name.
I prefer to use this name more than change to other name.

Thamonwan017 4EN

41Thamonwan017
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? Empty Re: If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

Post by 42machima042 Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:24 pm

I will not change my name.
I love this name so much.

Machima042 4EN
42machima042
42machima042
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Ruttikorn044 Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:12 pm

I just add some word in order to make it cuter.
For example Fong become to Ongfong.
Ruttikorn 044 4EN

42Ruttikorn044
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Tapanee078 Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:13 pm

When I was a child, I didn't like my nickname I wanted to change it and I don't know why. But now I'm good with my nickname and it's quite funny when I tell my name to foreigner friends. They always say my nickname is funny because it's an English word so some of them call me by my real name. lol
Tapanee 078 3EN

32Tapanee078
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down