KRU-ENG 1/2561
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm? Empty Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm?

Post by 32Satesiri094 Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:38 am

I always have a nightmare whenever I sleep at 5 pm. Maybe I'm so tired from the work I make during the day. My worse nightmare was to run away from being killed by ghosts. It sounds strange, right? But I feared of them so much. Sometimes, I wake up and find that I cannot move my body and speak as I want to. Yes, I got a sleep paralysis. Initially, I was extremely afraid of it, but now I get used to it. Whenever it occurs to me, I just close my eyes and keep sleeping for 5-10 minutes. It works! All of the above situations usually happen when I sleep at 5 pm., and what about you? Have you ever faced them?

Satesiri 094 3EN
32Satesiri094
32Satesiri094
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm? Empty Re: Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm?

Post by 42Saipin058 Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:12 am

No.
I never have a nightmare when I sleep at 5 p.m.
But when I woke up I will headache if I sleep in this time.

Saipin058 4EN

42Saipin058
บัณฑิตครู

Back to top Go down

Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm? Empty Re: Have you ever trapped in a nightmare when you sleep at 5 pm?

Post by 32napatsorn057 Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:24 am

Oh yes, i am. But it like i forget the time thing. About 3 years ago. I slep at 5p.m though after that my mom call me. I thought who is that? It 5 a.m in the morning why they call me so early. I accept my mom call with a little angry. But i talk to her with nice voice though. When she hang up, i saw the time it’s 10p.m. So i miss understand. In E-sam word it’s called Pen - Ba - Non. Lol

Napatsorn 057 3EN
32napatsorn057
32napatsorn057
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down